- Take a field trip to your local campaign office to deliver the Code Blue "Report Card" on the federal parties' platforms
- Pass out the Code Blue "Report Card" to parents wherever they gather - schools, playgrounds, coffee shops, swim classes, libraries
- Organize a small group to leaflet in a local mall or on a street corner to deliver the "Report Card".
- Add some fun with a Hokey Pokey Flash Mob, make up new lyrics to old favourites (Skinnamarink - "We need child care in the morning and in the afternoon")
- Share your action on YouTube!
- Upload a message to voters and politicians to YouTube, spread the word on twitter and Facebook
- Get the "Report Card" out in any way you can think of and report back to Code Blue on what you did!!
National Council of Women of Canada - Blog
A blog (a blend of the term web log) is a type of or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order.
Most blogs (including this one) are interactive, allowing visitors to leave comments and even message each other via widgets on the blogs and it is this interactivity that distinguishes them from other static websites
Many blogs provide commentary or news on a particular subject. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pates, and other media related to its topic. The ability of readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs.
As of 16 February 2011 (2011 -02-16)[update], there were over 156 million public blogs in existence.
The above from Wikipedia!